Healthy Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
Healthy Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins recipe is super moist made with natural ingredients, gluten-free, dairy-free and low-sugar. Ultimate delicious plus healthy recipe for breakfast. Just 86 calories per muffin!
1 Lemon, small
2 tbsp Almond milk, unsweetened
2 tbsp Lemon juice, fresh
1/4 cup Almond flour
1 cup Baking flour, gluten-free
1 tsp Baking powder
1/4 cup Cane sugar
2 tsp Poppy seeds
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1/2 cup Butter / dairy-free butter substitute
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Prepare muffin pan
- In a medium bowl whip butter with hand mixer.
- Add sugar and eggs, continue to beat together.
- Add baking powder, vanilla extract, lemon juice and zest from small lemon. Combine.
- Slowly add baking flour while continuing to beat mixture. Add almond flour and almond milk. Continue to beat mixture until fully combined.
- Mix poppy seeds.
- Spoon mix into each cupcake liner.
- Bake for 8 - 10 minutes.