Red Yeast Rice Plus
Supports healthy cholesterol levels already within the normal range*
- A unique, botanical ingredient
- Contains Phytosterols which help reduce the amount of cholesterol that is absorbed*
- Contains Microalgae, a powerful antioxidant that helps the body neutralize free radicals*
- May reduce the risk of heart disease**
Directions: Adults, take two (2) tablets, twice daily with a meal. Do not exceed four (4) tablets in a 24-hour period.
** Food or dietary supplements containing at least 400 mg per servings of free phytosterols taken twice a day with meals for a daily total intake of at least 800 mg, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. Red Yeast Rice supplies 850 mg of phytosterols.
- This product is intended for adults only.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are breast feeding.
- Do not use if you have liver disease.
- Consult your physician before using if you are taking prescription medications (especially those intended to lower cholesterol).
- Discontinue use and consult your physician if any adverse reactions occur
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE WITH LID TIGHTLY CLOSED
- CONTAINS SOY
CA Residents Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.
2. Promotes a healthy heart*